As the operator of Our Website and owner of the registered trademark, Clean Impact TextilesTM:
1035 avenue Wilfried-Pelletier Suite 310,
Quebec City, Quebec, G1W OC5 Canada
is responsible for your personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) applicable in the European Union.
Collecting Personal Data
- “Personal Data” means any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Personal data also includes information about your use of Our Website. During your use of Our Website Clean Impact Textiles collects information:
- automatically when you browse Our Website;
- from web forms that you may fill out;
- from email inquiries and responses.
This is usually done through the use of log files and cookies. You can find more information about log files and cookies below.
Apart from information collected automatically when you browse Our Website, the type of personal information we collect from you depends upon the nature of your interaction with Clean Impact Textiles.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 6 months. If we collect your IP address, it will be stored only for the time of your use of Our Website and then deleted immediately or anonymized by shortening.
Purpose and Legal Basis
- Clean Impact Textiles uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- to ensure that Our Website is presented to you in the most effective and interesting way possible, including storing your viewing preferences;
- to answer your inquiries and respond to your feedback;
- to further our commercial interests, including measuring our outreach.
- The processing of your personal data is based on the following legal grounds:
- the collection of information about your visits to the website (e.g. the location from which you access data on Our Website and other connections data) as described in paragraph(s) IV.1 and IV.2. is based on our legitimate interest; Art. 6 I (f) GDPR.
- the legal basis for our use of the application firewall is Art. 6 I (f) GDPR. Clean Impact Textiles has a legitimate interest to analyze the use of Our Website and protect it from cyber-attacks and other security risks.
- the collection of information on the personal data you provide us via the contact form as described in paragraph V.3.b. is based on your prior consent; Art. 6 I (a) GDPR.
- Should consent have been the legal basis for the data collection / processing, you can revoke it at any time. The lawfulness of the processing that took place on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains unaffected. To exercise your right of revocation, please contact us at [email protected].
Information About Your Computer
- Our Website firewall tracks IP addresses for security purposes (e.g., so that we can effectively respond to “distributed denial-of-service” (hereafter “DDOS”) attacks). Clean Impact Textiles does not associate a user’s IP address with any other information that would make the user at the IP address identifiable. A DDOS attack is a malicious attempt to disrupt the normal traffic of a targeted server, service, or network by overwhelming the target or its surrounding infrastructure with a flood of Internet traffic.
- Certain information about you may be recorded by the standard operation of the Internet servers on which Our Website is hosted, including but not limited to:
- IP address
- domain server
- type of device used to access Our Website and services offered
- web browser used to access Our Website
- referring web pages or other sources through which you accessed Our Website and services offered
- geolocation information
- other statistics and information associated with the interaction between your browser or device and Our Website or services.
Cookies and Targeting
- Cookies on Our Website
There are two types of cookies, so-called “session cookies” that are deleted as soon as your browser closes and “persistent cookies” that remain stored on your device for a longer period of time. You can delete existing persistent cookies at any time from your browser / device.
- Technically Required Cookies
- language settings
- log-file information.
This table presents the detail of the technically required cookies used on Our Website:
|Name of Cookie
|Retains the user’s states for all page requests
In accordance with Art. 6 I (f) GDPR, the legal basis for this processing of your personal data in connection with cookies that are technically required, is the legitimate interest of Clean Impact Textiles to ensure the technical functioning of Our Website and its features. Furthermore, Clean Impact Textiles uses these cookies to make the visit of Our Website as convenient as possible for you.
- Cookies for Analysis / Contact Form
Depending on your settings, your browser automatically accepts the storage of cookies. You have the possibility at any time to configure storage of cookies in your browser settings, for instance you can refuse storage of third-party-cookies or all kind of cookies. Please note that refusing the storage and processing of cookies might have a negative effect on usability and performance of Our Website.
These cookies track the following information:
- the time you stay on Our Website
- actions you take
- the websites you came from
- approximate location
- IP address.
The information generated by the cookie is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. On Our Website, IP anonymization is activated so that your IP address within member states of the European Union or other contracting parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area is abbreviated before being transferred. The full IP address is transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there only in exceptional cases. The IP address transferred from your browser within the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data. Google uses this information on behalf of Clean Impact Textiles to analyze and evaluate the use of Our Website, to compile reports on activities on Our Website and to provide us with other services relating to the use of Our Website and Internet use. Further information on Google’s use of data can be found under: www.google.de/policies/privacy/partners/.
This table presents the detail of the Google Analytic Cookies that are used on Our Website:
|Name of Cookie
|Used to distinguish users.
|Collects data on how often a user has visited a website, as well as data for the first and last visit. Used to persist session state. Used by Google Analytics.
We first obtain your consent to the data collection and processing and your consent, as long as it is effective, is the legal basis for the use of Google Analytics on Our Website (Art. 6 I (a) GDPR).
You may withdraw your consent to store cookies on your device at any time by changing the settings of your browser. Please note that in this case you might not be able to use the full functionality of Our Website.
If you use the contact form provided on Our Website for communication, it is necessary to provide your name and first name as well as your e-mail address. Without this data, your request transmitted via the contact form cannot be processed. In addition, Our Website collects the IP address of the calling computer as well as the date and time of the transmission. Your information will only be collected to the extent necessary and exclusively for the fulfillment of the purpose of your request.
Clean Impact Textiles takes commercially reasonable measures to ensure that Personal Data collected from you is protected against loss and unauthorized access. Access to your Personal Data is restricted to individuals who have a business need consistent with the reason the information is collected. In addition, Clean Impact Textiles employs firewalls and strict access control procedures.
The security of your Personal Data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Sharing of Personal Data
Clean Impact Textiles does not pass on your personal data to third parties without your consent except as may be required by statutory provisions and/or official or judicial orders.. This may include, in particular, the disclosure of information for the purposes of criminal prosecution, danger prevention or the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Your Rights and Contacting Us
You, as a data subject, have certain rights in connection with your information that you may exercise against Clean Impact Textiles pursuant to Art. 15 GDPS, the right of correction under Art. 16 GDPR, the right to erasure under Art. 17 GDPR and the right to restriction of processing under Art. 18 GDPR. Furthermore, pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right of data portability (access to data in a machine-readable format) for data which is stored under the legal basis of consent. If you would like to exercise any of your rights and /or receive more information about them, please contact us at:
You, as a data subject, may assert the right to complain that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR (Article 77 GDPR) by submitting a compliant to a supervisory authority in the Member State of your residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement. If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding the collection, processing and use of your Personal Data by us, please also contact us at the contact details provided above.